About

Original Old MillDoyle’s Pub was first known as The Richmond Mill which was originally built in 1844 by Charles Cotting & Wm Purdy. It is the 2nd oldest building in Richmond. Richmond got it's name by having a contest to see who could climb to the top of the Mill first. The winner got to name the town.

The building was partially destroyed in a fire in 1925. The Mill was turned into a restaurant in the 60's. It went thru four owners from 1968-1994 and was vacant for many of those years.

Jeanne Doyle opened Doyle’s in November of 1994 and has owned and operated it ever since. In April 2009, Doyle’s closed for 7 weeks to complete a full inside and out remodel. The project added a full wrap around covered deck with outside dining as well as an expanded upstairs dining area, new handmade bar and expanded restrooms. The menu was changed slightly with the addition of new items that have quickly become customer favorites.

Jeanne can be found in the kitchen most mornings making homemade soups, sauces, chili, salad dressing and daily specials. Oh and don’t forget about the fresh roasted Corned Beef for one of the finest Rueben’s around or those award winning Hot Wings. A couple new favorites are our Mama's Pot Roast and Murph's Mussels!

Doyle’s is a family friendly, rider friendly, quaint Irish Pub, serving homemade foods and top quality Irish beers such as Guinness, Smithwicks and Harp to name a few.